Has this blog be of help to you?

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Disk Antivirus Professional is a spyware



I just found out that Disk Antivirus Professional is a rogue anti-spyware, it appears capable of removing viruses from your PC.

Is the same family as Smart Fortress 2012, Smart Protection 2012,System Progressive Protection, Personal Shield Pro, Live Security Platinum and many others.
It is called WinWebSec. They all use identical GUIs and apply misleading techniques that are dedicated for the only aim - to swindle the money from PC users. If you are interested in this technique, I must tell you never to believe Disk Antivirus Professional's alerts because they report about invented viruses and security problems. After doing that and scaring its victim, malware additionally offers to purchase its licensed version and remove those parasites. However, this 'licensed version' doesn't exist and purchasing it only means supporting the scammers. I highly recommend to remove this virus from your computer instead.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that's near to my heart... Cheers! Exactly where are your contact details though?

Review my web blog - diets That work

NBS Web Managers said...

Thanks for the compliments.I really appreciate.You can always reach me on my mobile +2347039377918
piusehimare@gmail.com
Thanks