Has this blog be of help to you?

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Holdup almost cost me...........


I woke up early on Monday morning to be  in the office as early as possible, a distance of 30 minutes from my house to the office. The ugly hold-up cost me 2-hours. I was just imagining other Nigerians like me who have series of opportunity and appointment that would have turned their fortune. E.g. Interview, proposal submission, Promotion exam, contract e.t.c
Though I was angry but I took the time to find out the cause of the holdup, only to be told that a construction company are laying the pedestrian bridge. I said to myself, why will Nigerians accept this mess? Monday morning! Why didn't the company make available alternative routes? Or lay the pedestrian bridge on weekend or at night when you have few cars on the road. To some people, it was a bad experience. The government should not fold her arms looking at these construction companies robbing us our right.  Below are the pictures which started from Mubushi.










No comments: