Has this blog be of help to you?

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Compliment of the season My dear readers!

I want to inform you all dear readers that my blog will not be updated for a while owing to my wedding ceremony coming up this weekend by the grace of God. I was actually praying for a lady with good attitude and God in his infinite mercy added  beauty and intelligence . I will  do everything possible to make some of the photos available via my blog such as the traditional, the white and of course the reception.
Let me also use this opportunity to wish you all compliment of the season, merry Christmas and happy New Year in advance. May God bless you all

BB PIN:24BE4029
Mobile:+2347039377918
                                                                                    E-mail:piusehimare@gmail.com

No comments: