Has this blog be of help to you?

Thursday 30 May 2013

Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS)



I just believe this is the only option left for 11years chaiii, what a behavior he must have posses.
Wang Muxiang, 74, with her son Wu Yuanhong who has been caged at home for 11 years
Mother Wang Muxiang tried to find someone who would weld her a strong cage for her son. The local blacksmiths refused out of fear the sick man may attack them in revenge if he escaped.
Wang Muxiang described how she was forced to build it herself.
‘I wielded the cage while crying heavily. Although he suffers from mental illness and killed a person, he still is my son.
‘Thinking I am making a cage to lock him in, my heart was broken.’













If you were in her shoes, what option would you have taken?

No comments: