Has this blog be of help to you?

Friday 10 May 2013

MAGIC RAIN IN PART OF ABUJA


Nigerians are hardworking people irrespective of the climate or weather you see them as early as 5-6 am in the morning rushing to their various offices. It was just like a "Magic rain" when it started raining heavily at popular area called Berger in, Abuja Nigeria. I joined the crowed hiding under the bridges. I have the confidence that my boss won't issue me a query based on the fact that "rain" is a natural stuff, perhaps almost everybody was affected.
  I was already late for work but I managed to get a taxi that dropped me in front of my office. Little did I know that there was no single drop of rain in my office? From Berger bus top to my office is about five minutes drive if there's no hold-up.
  I thank God for having a boss that understands. Imagine those other people who have difficult bosses. How will they believe it actually rained somewhere very close? I’m sure few people will receive queries or fired when they get to the office today.

Employers who are unable to provide mobility for the staff(s) should be lenient in his/her action when an employee comes to the office late due to heavy down pour. Though, rain is a natural thing. There is nothing one can do about it.





No comments: