Has this blog be of help to you?

Monday 8 April 2013

Photos of Eunice and Michael.

Do you want to know why I went to Warri, Delta State?Because my friend is the latest married man in the universe.  I know so much questions running in the mind of some persons now could just be; What relationship do I have with the newness couple that made me to be his Best man of that Great occassion? Honestly, I was  honoured and had fun,I felt I should even fix my marriage this week.

 I knew Mike when I was posted to the Federal Capital Territory for the National Youth Service Corp.I was privileged to be appointed as the President over four hundred corp member including Michael,there we solidified  the friendship and it was fun.


We both lived in the same town, close to each other, attend the same Church where we got motivated through the mighty word of God from the utter.We did little we could to worship the Lord in Truth and Spirit by involving in the Sanctuary Keeping Unit in the church every Saturdays. 


 Till now, we haven't forgotten how God interveneed . I mean life was really hard but God's saw us through the valley and storms of life.My dear friend, the best option in life is to wait upon God. 
.










St. James Military Church (Protestant) Nigerian Army Barracks, Effurun Delta State.






Reception at Mother of Redeemer Catholic Church Hall Airport Junction, Warri, Delta State.







No comments: