Has this blog be of help to you?

Thursday 14 November 2013

uganda champ who lost his during arsenal and man utd

A staunch Arsenal fan in Iganga District in Eastern Uganda is searching for a new home for his family after losing his house in a bet over a game between English clubs Arsenal and Manchester United.
Before the two heavyweights faced off on Sunday n the league, Henry Dhabasani staked his two-roomed house in a bet with a one Rashid Yiga that Arsenal would win the game, the Observer – a Ugandan newspaper reports.
On his part, Yiga staked his new Toyota Premio car and his wife that Manchester United would win.
“The two put their stake in writing, with local leaders and fans witnessing the deed,” the paper further reports.
Dhabasani, married to three wives with five children, fainted at the end of the match on realizing Arsenal had lost the game 1–0.
On Monday, several Manchester United fans stormed Dhabasani’s home and threw him and his family out.


We were the better team and lost the game' says Wenger. What's the difference? if your club was actually better why didn't they win the game? Now, a fan who stupidly lost his house and placed his entire family in frustration will not in his next generation support Arsenal except other fans come to his aid. Football is a game which shouldn't be taken for granted.
On bad luck during the match…
"I think what is the most difficult to take is that we were the better team and we lost the game. We were in front and had a chance to score the second goal and got punished on two goals. It is beyond belief.
"So overall I would like to keep the positives of this game because I believe that we can deal well with the disappointment of losing the game today. We have a great future and we can be a real force. But of course, it’s difficult to sort out tonight and we go home without any points."
On being sent off at the end of the match…
“I kicked the bottle of water when the goal was cancelled from disappointment and the fourth official called the referee and sent me off. Frankly, I don’t know what to say. Thirty seconds to go. It was really spectacular. I didn’t even know where to go. He told me to go into the stands, but there was no way to get into the stands. Just because I kicked a bottle of water, I didn’t say a word to anybody. And it was quite a good kick."
On Robin van Persie’s cancelled goal…
"I didn’t kick the bottle because Gallas was not offside, but because I was disappointed. I thought we had equalised."
On missing out on a penalty in the first half…
"Maybe I’m not the most objective, but for me I believe it was a penalty in the first half.
On the differences between Rooney’s and Eduardo’s penalties…
"It will be a big difference tomorrow in the newspapers. I don’t know…I have not seen it, I do not want especially to see it. He kicked the ball to the corner flag, Rooney, and after  - was he touched or not, was it a penalty or not – leave these decisions to the referee."
On the frustration of not getting any points from the match…"Football is unpredictable. I believe in this team we lack some calmness, maturity and experience when we were in moments where we were not under panic at all. We assessed wrongly two situations. The first one, Rooney was no danger to score, there was no need to panic. And on the second one as well. There was not one player of Man United around our players. So it’s lack of communication and still little bit I feel in these situations that we might be lacking a little bit of experience."
On the missed opportunities at 1-0…"We couldn’t finish the game off. You play at Old Trafford you get 1-1 of course. And any mistake and then you’re down. We had the chances to kill this game and even to come back to 2-2."
- See more at: http://shopping.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/-we-were-the-better-team-and-lost-the-game-#sthash.sRvNEKcF.dpuf

No comments: